Monday, June 13, 2011

HELLO FRIENDS

In case you are feeling forgotten please know that I have not forgotten you. I have been having SOOOOOOO many adventures here in Ecuador and plan to share them once I am back in the States.
I have internet here, but am waiting till I can add photos to the days accounts.  I have been journaling every night, but mostly I am taking the time to enjoy myself here. I won't have as many photos from this trip. Some of the areas we are working in are not the sort of place you want to be snapping photos at unless you want to risk being robbed. That and I am working so it is not ideal to be snapping pictures as I am trying to listen to medical histories and take BP readings and what not.
I am very excited to share our stories with you!

I am going to post a few of the updates that we have been sending out, but to get it from my scatter brain perspective and hear my personal story though this, you must wait! :]

No comments: