Friday, September 16, 2011

Last weekend in Boise.

Caught up with my friend Chantel yesterday. 
I had not seen her for months. 
We got coffee and sat on a sidewalk drinking it for hours, we then watched her dog jump around the living room trying to catch flies. 


Drew this Darth Vader in the hopes of selling more Darth Mochas
I had a very long shift at work yesterday. 
I worked 6pm to 1am. 
We had the midnight release of StarWars on Blue Ray. 
We had a special Darth Mocha drink in the cafe for the occasion. 
I sold one. hahaha

Kara and Jay stopped by and made my night. 
I had an art piece I was giving them and because I was feeling all sorts of inspired I drew this on Jay's coffee cuff.
I have never done something like this before where I just color in the shadows, but you know you have to try new things sometimes.
I decorated a coffee cuff for Kara too, but did not photograph it. 


OHHH ok look at this..... 
Doesn't it look like  a lizard or something?
I used this rag to wipe down the message board so I could draw the Darth Vader, and this is the design that randomly was left on the rag. 
SO CRAZY!!!


That is all I have to say.

2 comments:

Jessica Erhart said...

Before i even read what you said about the picture...
I thought it looked like a lizard...mowing the lawn!?

beka said...

bwahahahha. great lizard!
and wow, you draw awesome darth vaders :)