Saturday, September 10, 2011

Somedays I want to be a trouble maker.

Had a work meeting this morning in a early AM.
I brought on some hard core nastalgia.
Made me think about work meetings with Niki and Courtney. How sad.

Came back home after and slept. I'm still not feeling well. I made myself get up at 11 and walked out the door, but not before telling Brenda that I was off to sell some books and then find some trouble.

I sold the books then wanted to find some trouble.
How sad is it that all I found was a used bookstore and a place wiling to give me a tattoo.
That is all!?!?!?!
How sad am I?
I cannot even find trouble when I go out in search of it.
Hmmmmmm now I have another idea.

I then came home and called my Uncle Chris's house.
Talked to my Aunt and Cousin.
I am so excited to see them all!
I cannot wait to hug all of my family and just bask in their company.....but enough of that.
I slept for hours after that phone call.
Brenda worries I may have a touch of Mono. AHHH
How would I even get the kissing disease?
I'm not kissing anyone these days.

I have to work until close tonight.
I'm down to my last week at work.

BRING IT ON!!

1 comment:

beka said...

dang. mono? :P
hope you feel better soon.. <3