Friday, September 9, 2011

Almost packed up.

Look, you can see Down Town Boise in the background there!!
Yesterday we did manage to climb Table Rock (my manager and I).
I felt so foolish when 3/4th of the way up about about fainted...then a bit farther up I about fainted again. 

Maybe it was the not eating Breakfast or lunch, or the dry heat (it was 2 in the afternoon) or the thinner air. Whatever I blame, it was embarrassing. hahhaaha

 We did make it to the top. 
It was beautiful, and the walk down was fine. 

Note to self; always eat breakfast or at least lunch before hiking Table Rock.


We went all the way up there.....ALL THE WAY UP! 
I am such a pansy!

Well I'm off to bed. I have a very early work meeting in the morning. 

2 comments:

beka said...

that's awesome:)
hehehe...definitely eat before hiking:)

Jessica Erhart said...

just thought that you should know that you look fiiiiine in the shirt;]