Saturday, September 3, 2011

Yesterday marked my one year anniversary in Boise.
How did I celebrate?
I told my manager that I am leaving Boise soon and need to put in my notice.
2-4 weeks and I am out of here.
I then had lunch with Jen. We picked up Gyros at this litter drive up place.
They were so delicious, and fresh, and really really well priced.
We sat down by the river and talked.
 It was great to catch up while enjoying wonderful food.
When I arrived back to the place I was house sitting at, the owner was home.
She and I chatted a while too.
I told her that I am leaving Boise sooner than I had planned originally.
About 2 months sooner.
I am really excited though.
Now it is time to start getting final things sorted, and pack.
Poor Brenda is not terribly excited at the thought of me leaving.
It is a sad thought to think of not being around and seeing her through out the week.
These new steps and chapters are always tough.

Well it is time to get back to other more important things.
Brenda and I just made Enchiladas and they will be done soon.

p.s. I also just carried on a some what decient conversation with a Spanish speaker.
Love this!!!

1 comment:

beka said...

ahhh you're the 3rd person this week who's mentioned having gyros...i'm craving them, hardcore!!

hey, that's 2 months sooner to send the canvas, no? ;)

convo in spanish--awesome, dear!