Monday, September 5, 2011

well it is official


I put in my two weeks notice yet again at work.
I gave my couch and a bunch of clothing away to a very special family.
I booked an airplane ticket for Wisconsin.
This is  so surreal.
How long until I am in Ecuador you ask.
I am not sure at this set moment...but sooner than I had thought.
I have a few things that I am thinking through and then I will head that way.

SO much to think about, but I know that BIG things are about to happen and I am so excited.

I just read an email from my Dad and it reminded me of what a great man he is.
I sure do love my Dad.
I wish everyone knew my parents.
If you don't know them then you are really missing out.
You should probably visit them, or email them, or get to know them somehow.
Really!

I am also wearing one of my favorite shirts! HOW GREAT!

1 comment:

beka said...

i. can't. believe. you'll. be. in. my. state.