Thursday, September 8, 2011

Maybe I can write more later.

Just went to the UPS store to have the mandolin and violin shipped to the sister.
Expensive much. They charged me almost 8 dollars for each box alone, then more for shipping and what not.
60 some dollars later they are heading to my sister's loving arms.
I just have to keep reminding myself of all the ways I have been blessed in a money saving way.
In other news, My left ear is killing me!
This could complicate hiking Table Rock this afternoon.
My manager at work and I are going to hike Table Rock.
I haven't had many chances to really talk with her so it will be good to chat and have one on one time.

1 comment:

beka said...

aw, i'm sorry your ear is troubling you. anna had something off and on this past week with hers. :\
hope it feels better soon!