Monday, October 8, 2012

SO it turns out that people miss reading my blog.
Sorry I have neglected things so much.
I am not sure where my desire and enjoyment in blogging has gone.
I have had an idea for the last few weeks of a blog post I would like to do, but I never seem to remember at the right times.
I will say that never before in my life have I been more anxious for cooler fall weather.
Some days here are still in the high 90s.  When we have a day in the high 80s or so I can be found wearing jeans and maybe a long sleeve shirt.
I will be really happy when it cools off just a bit more so I can at least make my commute to work without sweating a gallon of water.

 Not sure what more to say, so I will leave you with with a few songs.
That is always a good time.


I am really loving this song the last few days. Don't mind the backstreet boy essence to the video. haha





I LOVEEEEEE this! Camila is my favorite Spanish bands, and Colbie Caillat is one of my favorite female artists. I just love everything about this song.


14 years later and I still LOVE Hanson. Their music is probably one of my most listened to on my MP3 player right now.


Oh, one last song. Dejame un beso que me dure hasta el lunes. The title translates to "Give me a kiss that will last me until Monday.". Sweet no?



In other news, I am planning on going to back to the States in December. I am not really sure how long i will stay in the States but I have to get some things sorted. Chances are I will be asking for a few favors from people, but if you help me I am more than wiling to cook you dinner or something of the sort. :]

No comments: