Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Guilty pleasure

We all have them. Those guilty pleasures. Those things that may not be bad, but most normal people don't want to admit to them.
From time to time I really enjoy looking for beach property in Ecuador.

One of my dreams is to have a motel on a beach in Ecuador.
I have it all figured out. How I will market it.
How it will impact the community.
In my dream I wake up early and go walk the beach, or body board, or surf everyday.
In my dream I have a golden tan.
In my dream the motel has many hammocks just beckoning you to relax and look out at the beauty that Ecuador offers.
In this dream we eat fresh food every day.
Fresh bread in the morning. Fresh veggies, fruits and sea food.
It is the dream. 
This is my guilty pleasure website.
I love to look at the available property and plan out my way of saving the needed money to buy the ideal place.
This is something I am really passionate about.
Be careful or you may find yourself sold on the idea after the next time I see you.
I am slowly working on investors.
How does this sound?
You put just a bit of money into the purchase of the property. In return, you have a South American destination spot always waiting for you. A room all to yourself. You will have locals just waiting to go exploring with you and show you all of the best stuff. You will eat traditional foods cooked by Ecuadorians. You will have a medical personnel there should you feel unwell, and you will e staying at a hotel on the beach for free!!
I think it is ideal.
Just think about it.

No comments: