Sunday, January 12, 2020

Counting down!

We are less than 2 weeks out. Are y’all ready??
Uhhhh same, I think.

I’m excited yet nervous. Ive never navigated an adventure this big on my own.
Yet, here we are.
It’s bitter sweet. Im sure going to miss my sister, and my little nephews!
I like my jobs here in Wisconsin as well, so leaving them stinks.

My greatest challenge at the moment is packing for both hot weather, and cold eauropean weather, all in a carry on back pack. Wish me luck!
My current plan for the trip is as follows.

-Drive to Savannah.
-Fly out of Atlanta with my Dad and Grandma.
-Arrive in Dubai. See my friend Momo and enjoy the old Dubai stomping grounds.
-Depart Dubai for Sri Lanka.
-Meet my cousin, Christy in Sri Lanka.
-Spend 15 glorious and wild days on the island of Sri Lanka. We plan to eat, drink tea, eat more, drink more tea, go on a safari to see some elephants and maybe some leopards, and hike some incredible paths.
-Leave Sri Lanka and go back to Dubai. (Late February)
-Hang out with my friend Momo and his GF while I recover and plan my next step.
-Fly to Munich Germany.
-Connect with my Girl Kelsey in Munich.
-Hit up some museums, take in architecture. Eat some food. Drink some beer. Try to speak some elementary German.
-Take a Train or plane to Amsterdam.
-Meet up with my friend Thomas. Maybe try and see my old high school friend Dominica.
-Enjoy Amsterdam. Eat some Apple Tart, Boche Bolen, Stroop Waffles, and poferches. As per the recommendations of a Netherlands native I met at Foxy.
-From Amsterdam, funds and time dictating, Fly to Scotland.
- Visit Edinburgh,  and Aberdeen.
-Fly home and sleep, and blog, and hug my dog.
-Back to WI to be with my sister while she has a procedure.
-Hug my nephews.

Ill try and blog as much as possible. Y’all know that I keep a good journal and blog after trips. So get ready!!





No comments: