Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Ive been laying in bed all day. Blasted stomach irritant. Im not sure what is wrong with me but I def feel it. It was really bad at work this morning and I couldnt wait to get home.
I've been in bed almost the entire time since.

So my day has consisted of:
Waking up,
eating breakfast,
driving to work,
cleaning at work,
teaching a class,
a girl in my class fell and bit her lip so I had to calm an upset little girl,
I had to clean up an upset bleeding little girl once she was done crying,
Drove home,
went to bed,
Stayed in bed......



So random though. Today at work, since I wasn't feeling good I decided that I would let the kids in my class play more then usual today. I told them that if they were really good listeners I would have a surprise for them.
This is the part I love.
I love how honest kids are.
You would expect them to be perfect listeners, but they weren't. They didn't listen any better then they do on any other day. Even when I reminded them about the surprise it was still hard to get some of them to listen. I had to yell one kids name 3 times before he would even pause what he was doing and look up at me. It's not like he didn't hear me or something because I am not a quiet person at all. I can out yell just about anyone if I want to.
I did give them the surprise anyway just because I wasn't feeling well and the surprise consisted of me sitting on a mat while they climbed around in a jungle-gym. It was good for my aching tummy and fun for them.
All in all it was a win-win for me.

In so glad to be home now though, I just wish I wouldn't be wasting my day laying in bed.
I have had a few ideas on what to do for my art project I'm just too sick to start it.
That is a win-lose for me. :/
Of well..........

No comments: