Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Im leaving on a jet plane..don't know when Ill be back again

The final steps are finally taking place. My finals were yesterday. TOmorrow is my last day of work until the last week of June or so.
I went to the bank today and lined up spending money for my trip. I happy to cash out some of the savings bonds that I have been getting since I was born. I used to hate the fact that I would get those instead of actual money or gifts, but now Im so greatful for them because I got over $150 dollars by cashing out two.
I leave in 3 days and I can't even believe it. I am having such a hard time packing. Its awful. I have no idea what I will need.

Im going to Ania's tonight to stay for a few days or so. I should prob pack an over night bag or something.
Well im off to do something of importance.
Bye!

No comments: