Saturday, May 9, 2009

This song is kind of ackward



Here I am writing this blog when I would much rather be outside practicing my Mandolin, but I should probably give some sort of account o my last few days. Some events and observations. Good news is that I finished my Art project. It only took me about 10 hours or more of tedious cutting and piecing together like a puzzle. I wish I could say that I was incredibly happy with it, but I'm really not. I dislike it so much that I told a guy in my class that I would give it to him at the end of the semester. I took a picture of it along with all my other projects.


The art show which I had a piece in also ended. I'll admit that it was more fun doing all the work to get it ready for the show than it was to actually see it in the show. I still really like the piece though. It is one of my favorite pieces of the semester. I have about one week of school left, and then a final on the following monday. I am so very anxious to be done. I will have more time to finish other schooling things then.
Though I am seriously thinking of trying to go to
ACS next year, even though I will be a fifth year senior. that might be a little awkward, but it would be fun to have some sort of high school experience. I would like to try out for plays and such. Oh well, I guess that just not for me.

My birthday was on Thursday. It was a fun day, let me tell you. I went to the dentist in the morning. My main frustration with the dentist isn't the pain, it is the fact that every time I go there I have to fill out the same form, then I go sit in the chair and the dentist puts the drool rag under my chin and all. Then he starts asking me the same questions as he has asked for the last few years I have been going there. To make it even more awkward he asks as soon as he stinks some sort of utensil in my mouth. It is just something else all together.
Good news is that I have no cavities! :D

After the exciting trip to the dentist, I drove to Emily's house and picked her up. Once I got back Amy was here so we got ready as quickly as can be expected. My mom had to yell for us a few times and threaten to leave without us before we actually came. We drove to the train station making only one quick stop for caffeine. We took the train to Chi-town. We ate a small lunch as the station and then walked to the art institute. After looking at countless paintings and seeing
alot of naked people we left and walked the whole 100 steps to Millennium park. Took some pictures there (of course) and then walked back to the train station. We missed an earlier train my not even 10 min so we had to wait at the station for another hour. It was great though cause we went to Jamba juice and I got a free smoothie! I played it up to be because of the fact it was my birthday, but that really isnt why. I think it was a mess up one or something, Im not sure, but a free smoothie is a free smoothie! The train ride back was amazing! We laughed so hard. The conductor said that he could hear us in the next train. We didn't care though. It felt great to laugh that hard. I couldn't remember the last time I laughed that hard. Emily stayed the night after, so that meant that Friday morning I had to take her home before I left for class. So I was pulling out of the drive way an hour before class.

I stayed at Amy's last night which was too much fun. We were excited to see that the "Dairy ?" was now names
MooLaLa. We immediately found a way to turn an awkward song into a song about our amazing blended floats from there. MMMMM just thinking about them makes me want one. We got another one this morning before I left to go home. Really that was the highlights.


I leave on my trip in 13 days. I really want to start telling the world about it, but I can't break down now. I can't
ruin the surprise. I really can't wait to go though. Im very excited! Im off to play my mandolin, and maybe read some stuff for school.

OH YEAH!!!!!!! CHLOE MADE MY DAY ON WED!!! she made me the greatest painting for my birthday!!!! I love it!!!! I have some of the all time greatest friends.









No comments: