Saturday, June 13, 2009

I thought that since being back I would have all the time in the world to blog my thoughts and happenings.
I now seem to be more busy than ever.
The day after getting back I was already off to my first event. I surprised my friend Chloe at her grad party. She thought I was still in Ireland...but I wasn't!
:]
Since then I am almost incapable of remembering what event goes with which day. There was spending time with Jessica looking through all of my Ireland photos and eating pasta.
Crossroads and sleepover with Chloe.
Mikey's birthday party.
Moo-lala with Amber, Amy, and Josh.
Staying up too late with my sister. And today was all about surprising my mom with a day out with her daughters which included horse back riding.

Im hoping to do some hard-core schooling next week

No comments: