Thursday, August 20, 2009

I'm not even sure what to say. I have had so many crazy thoughts running trough my mind. I can;t even begin to connect all the loose ends enough to write about them.
I realized today that I am going to have a really hard time homeschooling this semester. I'm seriously thinking about seeing if Waubonsee offers the opportunity to take the test for your G.E.D.
I think that may prove to be so much easier, but when does my family ever do things the easy way.
I got some new music to learn on my mandolin. I got the music from Amber. It is violin music but it should do the trick, and she and I hope to play it together once it is learned.
I am feeling rather good today about things. I think this comes from watching Monty Python. I watched just enough of it last night to refresh me. HA!
It seems absurd to think that Monty Python excites me that much.

I was watching the Travel Channel today and I have the travel bug real bad right now. I want to work for the Travel channel. Well maybe some day I will be able to. :]

Well I'm home alone now so I think I may go do something. I'm not sure what. Maybe I will show my blender some love, and read a book also or something.
Who knows.............

No comments: