Monday, September 14, 2009

Currently Watching: Monk

Did you see the last of the Buffalo Bills and New England game???
What an exciting last few minutes. I was at dollar burger night watching it with my family. How great!! The last play was just amazing!


I came home excited to watch the last half of Saturdays Notre Dame game against Michigan. With about 5 minutes left in the game my DVR stopped. Apparently it didn't record the last few minutes of the game. I had to find out that Notre Dame lost via the internet. >:[


My visit to Chicago over the weekend was great. I went to see Chloe. We went to Celtic Fest for a few hours. It was great. I learned some Irish dancing. And heard some great music.
It was a good time.

Sunday Ania and I went to the Fair to pick up our art work. We took lilly with us and it was adorable. She is such a cutie! I adore her.







Walking to Celtic Fest










No comments: