Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Its amazing what a bit of time with my Best Friend can do. I woke up this morn in a less then pleasant mood, and a headache to go with it. I had to go straight to work. On the way they I had a chance to just talk things through with my Best Friend and ask that He step in and change things. How faithful. He did! My day at work was great. I taught for 2 hours then had an hour break which I used to swim then taught an intermediate class for the next two hours before being done.
I love how faithful God is. I love when things are looking terrible and all I do is ask for a little help, and BAM, He helps alot!!
I wish people who are anti- God would just know. They are missing out in so many ways.
I love my Lord so much. I can't think of anything else that I have ever tried or seen or heard that came even close to comparing to the greatness of knowing Him and having an actual relationshop with Him. Better than life!!

No comments: