Wednesday, April 20, 2011

cacao to cacao!



It was great to talk to Josh B (thehindenburg) today.
I sure do miss that kid. He speaks on the same wave lengths as I do which makes for a brilliant conversation.
He is looking to visit once I am settled into my new apartment and have had a chance to hopefully kill off the travel bug for a bit. I am so excited for the future. I am so blessed.
It is interesting how much my thought process has changed over the years. I no longer look at things and think "I would like to have money some day" or " I really want that, and that, and that.".
I just think instead about how little I care about all of that stuff. I have more fun sitting out in the grass with a good friend just enjoying life, or going for walks, or sleeping. Minimalism is the way to go I think. I am just so spoiled though. I have everything I could need.

In other great news.
I found out today that my remaining balance on the Ecuador trip is much lower than I thought. Like 300 dollars lower. Such a blessing.

I also got to enjoy some time with my dearest little sister Brooklyn. She is so sweet. We walked in the rain to Subway, then sat on my bedroom floor and ate our subs while watching a movie.
My stomach has shrunk so much lately that after eating that sub  my stomach was hating me.

Shekinah and I then planned to go Salsa dancing, only to find out from Jesus right after we left her house that the place we were going to was closed. That was a bit upsetting.
It has truly been a good day though.

I am going to go to bed now; I have to be up and out for work in about 3 hours.
Stupid opening shifts.

No comments: