Tuesday, April 19, 2011

WIng night never dissapoints

Yes, a new background. "Really?" you ask.
"really!" Is my response. 
I know it is bright, but that is how I am feeling these days. Even though sometimes I may be slightly embarrassed by how "bright" I can be, I am learning to embrace it. (let me know if it is TOO bright and I will change it for you.)The fonts are all different and diverse like my thoughts and expressions, and the colors all slightly different, like my indecisive self.
I like it, and I hope it will do for now.
Heaven knows I change it enough.

Also I have this idea, I'm not sure how I am going to set it all up, but if I succeed it will be cool.
SO news.
Yesterday was such a LONGGGG day. 
Sunday night I closed at work (I also put in my 2 weeks)
then Monday I started work at 3pm and didn't leave the store until 12:40.
Then today I work for only 4 hours and then had to rush off to school.
Manaal, being the sweetheart that she is, 
saved the bed for me and found a truck to use for delivery.
Seeing as  how it is wing night we headed out to BWW. 
I drove my scooter in the freezing cold, all the way across town.
Our friends Nate (who I met through Shekinah) was there,
along with Filmon, (our new Ethiopian friend) that Shekinah and I met Salsa dancing. 

It was a great time, and we all got along so well. 
I guess that is what happens when you get a bunch of really interesting, colorful people together and throw in some chicken wings.
It was a brilliant time. The ride home was freezing though. 
I am really going to miss Shekinah so much!
I hate that life is taking us different ways. 
She has been such an encouragement to me the last few months.


No comments: