Monday, April 18, 2011

Today is the day

I woke up with a spring in my step (when I finally did get out of bed that is) and set to work.
I am starting to get things in order to move out of my host family's house and into an apartment with my new room-mate Alyee. This move won't take place until late June when I am back from my many trips but I figure it would be most respectful to my Host family to have my stuff packed up and stored out of their way while I am gone. Brenda (My room-mate now) is really good to me. She would be totally fine with me leaving my stuff thrown about in my room, but I will not do it anyway.
Ok end of rant;
So I started washing the sheets and towels that were given to me by a dear friend of mine and started taking down decorations in my room. I am getting flash backs to about 9 months ago, only with about half the stuff, half the boxes and twice the anxiety about how I am going to get what where and what I am going to need over seas.
  I am very well pleased with myself. I packed some boxes, and running my second load of laundry through and about to get ready to work (after I finish my cup of tea) a 10 hour.  I just have to keep reminding myself "Ethiopia, Ethiopia, Ethiopia, Ethiopia".
I'm sorry that my blogging has fallen to the wayside reciently. I have been busy but I feel like I have been doing the same things that I always do, and blog about so why re-blog them over and over. I can only blog about Salsa dancing so many times, and about eating with Shekinah and Clayton, or about work, and scooter problems (oh that reminds me, I have pics to post about fixing my scooter the other day).
SO I guess I do have things to tell. Maybe in the AM once I am home from work.
Until then.

No comments: